"Our core team consists of passionate marketing research professionals with rich multi-function experience in domestic and international market research and knowledge management processes."
High Beam Global can conduct market research projects using multiple methodologies such as:
CATI Research (Phone based Interview)
The telephone is fundamental to researching business-to-business markets and is at the heart of any large-scale quantitative project. Our in-house telephone unit includes dedicated CATI stations
(Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) that pass on numerous benefits to the client:
- Reduced interviewer error through automatic routing and navigation, ensuring increased data accuracy
- Immediate/real time feedback of data
- Improved productivity resulting in lower project costs
- Shorter field times and therefore faster turnaround of projects
- Greater accuracy in managing quotas and multiple language projects
All of our telephone research is conducted using high performance Computer Aided Telephone Interviewing (CATI) systems. With a team over 50 experienced interviewers with multi-lingual capabilities we can conduct both structured quantitative and in-depth qualitative interviews, globally.
We provide data collection services in both B2B and B2C markets:
Our trained and experienced interviewers are expert in interviewing senior level business professional, c-level executives and physicians.
We cover all consumer sectors, from general population to hard-to-reach consumers from various socio economic groups, nationalities/regions, gender and age.
A select number of our interviewers are specially trained to carry out in-depth interviews. These interviews require a different approach to structured or semi-structured interviews as they follow a loosely structured discussion guide that allows different avenues of questioning to be explored.
Our experience and abilities allow us to carry out telephonic interviews (structured, semi-structured and in-depth interviews) with a wide range of respondents from CEOs, CFOs, IT Managers, Purchasing Managers and Production Managers through to specialist interviews with the likes of Doctors, Nurses and other key opinion leaders.
Online interviews (Panels):
Online surveys have exploded in growth over the last five years. The reason is obvious - the Internet is an optimal medium for online surveys! Online surveys have unique advantages over traditional printed surveys. The most apparent benefits of online surveys are:
- Price: Highly cost effective in comparison to traditional survey methodologies
- Short turn around: Start getting responses in few minutes after launching
- Large and Variety of Sample: Internet penetration is growing at the rate of knots even in the developing countries and with online surveys one can target large and variety of respondent segments such as (consumers, IT decision makers, Physicians, etc).
High Beam Global has access to all large panels for general consumer, B2B executives, and other industry specialists. With top class survey programming capabilities mixed with robust project management makes us the ideal choice for online surveys globally.